Please Read Important Details below On Receiving Your Order
Thank you for allowing us to work with you on your fence or deck project! What sets us apart beside offering the best quality vinyl fence and deck products manufactured today, is the care we take with each order from manufacturing, to order placement, exceptional shipping and packaging and through installation of your project. We offer complete installation support, before during and after your fence arrives. We believe our job is not finished until your project is properly installed! We really are available 24/7 to assist with your fence, deck or railing project!
Important Shipping Details!
- To ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible, we have prepared this list of steps to follow when receiving your order.
- The Freight company will schedule your delivery appointment with you, for instance “Afternoon Delivery” between 1:00 and 5:00 – Make sure to tell the freight scheduler that the truck driver has to call you when he is an hour away from arriving to your location. This will prevent you from having to wait all day for the truck to arrive. If you do not do this, you might have to wait all day at delivery location Keep in mind freight companies whom are independent from us, are notorious for not meeting schedules. Therefore if your project has a deadline or you are arranging for help, you will need to stay in contact with carrier to ensure your delivery day and time!
- Your order will be shipped by an independent freight carrier 100% Insured. Your order will more than likely come in a large truck which will most likely require hand off loading. It is important that you have enough help on hand for the off loading or a fork lift on hand. Please understand the drivers are not required to help. Upon your request, we will provide your tracking number and freight carrier contact info to you, once your product ships. Please keep in mind we are not the freight company! Freight carrier will call you when your fence arrives to your city, to schedule delivery appointment for your order. When you speak to the freight scheduler, They will ask if you have a fork lift. If your order is of average size, let them know, this is a hand offload no forklift needed. Tell them to have your order towards the back near the tailgate for easy offloading. You will simply take off our wrapping and off load piece by piece. If you have a large order, if you can arrange for a fork lift this will make it easier for you to offload. If you are not sure make sure to ask your sales associate that helped you with your order, or simply [ Contact Us 24/7 ]
Prior to Delivery
- Your order will be coming to you directly from our manufacturing facility. The sections come ready to assemble – all rails are routed, all pickets are cut and labeled, all posts are routed. Our fence sections will need to be assembled on site. This is very basic to do, plus remember we provide 24/7 install support! [ Contact Us 24/7 ] It will be necessary for you or your representatives to be on site at the time of the delivery to hand unload the truck; failure to do so will result in redelivery charges. Most shipments are delivered on pallets. The pallets are to be broken down to be offloaded by hand or you may choose to rent a forklift at your own expense. If your order is large – you must have another person(s) to help unload the truck. The driver is responsible to get the order to the end of the truck only, it is the recipient’s responsibility to offload all pallets. Refusing delivery of orders is not permitted. If the delivery is refused, you will be responsible for any and all shipping charges incurred, both to and from your location. You will also be responsible for a 25% restocking fee.
When Accepting Delivery
- 1.) The driver will deliver to you a specific number of pallets, bundles or boxes. Ask the driver how many are supposed to be there and than count.
Upon inspection, make sure your invoice number and/or your name is on any of the pallets prior to breaking down pallets. Check all sides, including top of pallet, of your order for any possible damage prior to taking delivery of your order. Make sure you note any possible damage prior to taking any material off of truck. When asked to sign any delivery receipts, it is important to put ‘Subject to Inspection’ and sign your name. If you should find any visible damage please mark the delivery receipt accordingly. You must report any visible damage or missing product or errors within 48 hours of receipt. After 48 hours, it is the customer’s responsibility to file insurance claims with the carrier for any damages, errors, or missing product. At that point Vinyl Fence Wholesaler will no longer be responsible for missing or damaged items.
- 2.) If you have extra material left over that would like to return, simply ship it back to us at your expense within 30 business days, and if it is in perfect brand new condition we will give you a credit minus a 25% restock fee.
- 3.) If any damages/shortages have been discovered, please immediately fax or email the freight bill on which you have noted the damages/shortages and let us know what the damages shortages may be. We cannot have replacement material shipped to you without our first receiving this freight bill. A representative may come out at a later date to verify the damage/shortage.
- 4.) Vinyl Fence Wholesaler cannot be held responsible for damaged or shorted material whose signed freight bill does clearly state the material as shorted or damaged upon receipt, or when we are notified over 48 hours after delivery. As always, If you have any questions or concerns. please don’t hesitate to call us! We are always here ready to help!
- 5.) I acknowledge Vinyl Fence Wholesaler will not be held responsible for damaged or missing parts not reported within the required 48 hours from the day of delivery.
If you have any questions or concerns, please [ Contact Us 24/7 ]
In the unlikely case of damage or a shortage claim, please contact us immediately. Thank You!